The people at College Village Animal Clinic really care about Bearded Dragons. Our dragon, Ajax, is grateful.Read full story: Tim Pearson
Our Puppy and Kitten Wellness Plans
Congratulations on the addition to your family! The doctors and staff at CVAC are excited to help you provide the best care possible for your new family member. We have developed our wellness plans plans to include all the necessary exams, vaccinations, de-worming and lab tests needed to get your pet started on a long and healthy life. Keeping your new family member happy and healthy is important and we are here to help you along the way.
At each visit, the doctor will perform a complete physical exam to evaluate your pet for any signs of illness. During these visits, the doctor and the staff will cover many different topics important to your pet’s health and development including: behavioral counseling, housetraining, nutrition, oral care and the benefits of spaying/neutering. These visits are a great opportunity for you and your new pet to get to know the doctors and staff at CVAC and to get answers to the questions you may have.
With the purchase of a wellness plan, you will also receive a 15% discount on the following services:
- Registered Avid Microchip
Free Puppy Socialization Parties
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT HOSTING PUPPY PARTIES DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. WE HOPE TO RETURN TO PARTIES SOON!
It is well known that puppies that experience a wide variety of new things at a very early age are more likely to grow into stable, well-adjusted dogs. By teaching your puppy good manners during this critical time in their development you can build a foundation for a lifetime of learning. Join us each Thursday and let one of our staff veterinarians help your puppy become a more secure and happy part of your family!
WHO IS INVITED TO THE PARTY?
- Puppies between 6 to 18 weeks of age
- Must have proof of veterinary care: at least one exam, one negative fecal test and vaccines appropriate to age
- You may receive these services from College Village Animal Clinic or any veterinary office
- Pets must have been with their owner for at least ten days
- Every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm at the clinic. The party is expected to last approximately 45 minutes
WILL THERE BE PARTY GAMES?
- YES! We will have exercises that help your puppy grow into the dog they were meant to become! The goals of our exercises are:
- To build the relationship between you and your puppy
- Help your puppy become more comfortable with handling
- To demonstrate gentle, non-threatening leadership to reduce poor behavior later
- To help your puppy learn that people and pets come in all shapes and sizes
- Prevents aggressive and inappropriate behavior
- Improve your puppy’s interaction with dogs of all breeds
- Accustoms your puppy to routine examination, which makes visiting the veterinarian a positive experience
- Your hungry puppy (do not feed dinner, as a hungry puppy is a motivated puppy)
- Your puppy’s favorite soft treat (no hard treats please!)
- Call the clinic to sign up for the free parties, party size is limited so don’t wait!
- Parties are free but you must register to attend. If you would like to complete the registration form ahead of time we can email or fax a copy of it to you