Who We Are.....
CVAC has been a fixture of veterinary medicine in Anchorage, Alaska for over forty years. Our mission is to supply the highest-quality medical care while also providing personalized client care. Today, we would like you to consider us “Your Family’s Other Doctors.” We believe that the animals we treat are integral members of their families. To honor this bond, we try to minimize the stress experienced by each animal during diagnostic procedures and treatment by providing comfortable conditions, individual attention and reassurance.
We strive to recognize and relieve pain, show compassion where there is suffering and cure all ailments within our power. We also endeavor to show our concern to owners by taking time to listen to their concerns and to communicate and educate them as to the best options available. Once you visit our clinic, we're convinced you won't want to go anywhere else.
- Our Team - Meet the doctors and the support staff of CVAC!
- Our Standards of Care - Read about our high quality standards of care!
- Our History - We are older than the pipeline!
- Our Mission & Philosophy - What we do and why we do it!
- Testimonials - Read what our clients (and even some patients!) have to say about us!